Friday June 29, 2018 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Greeter David F. Carr, DTM
Invocation Lorraine Campbell, DTM
Toastmaster of the Day Member not found
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Member not found
Timer Member not found
Vote Counter Member not found
Body Language Monitor Marc Samet, CC, CL
Videographer Member not found
Grammarian Member not found
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Member not found
Humorist Bhagawati P Parmar, CC
Speaker 1 Michael Christie, CC, CL
Speaker 2 Bruce Pockey, DTM
Speaker 3 Roosevelt Jean-Francois (guest)
Backup Speaker Open
General Evaluator Nardia Aldridge, DTM
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian’s report (1 minute). Asks for Body Language Monitor’s report (1 minute, plus awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Andrew Bern, DTM
Evaluator 2 Member not found
Evaluator 3 David F. Carr, DTM
THEME – Opening Day
balk [bawk] verb
1. to stop, as at an obstacle, and refuse to proceed or to do something specified (usually followed by at)
2. (of a horse, mule, etc.) to stop short and stubbornly refuse to go on.
3. Baseball. A balk is an illegal act by the pitcher when one or more runners are on base.
bull pen – noun
1. a place where relief pitchers warm up during a game.
2. the relief pitchers on a team.
1. a large cell or room, usually next to the courtroom, where prisoners are temporarily held.
2. a large room in an office occupied by many employees.
3. any temporary or crowded quarters, as sleeping quarters in a lumber camp.
Planned Absences – Only displayed for logged in members of this site