Friday August 11, 2017 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Greeter Member not found
Invocation Todd Lesk
Toastmaster of the Day Member not found
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Member not found
Timer Member not found
Vote Counter Member not found
Body Language Monitor Member not found
Videographer David F. Carr, DTM
Grammarian Member not found
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Member not found
Speaker 1 Lorraine Campbell, DTM
"The 2 Hour Presentation" THE ENTERTAINING SPEAKER: 2. Resources for Entertainment (evaluation form)
5 to 7 minutes
Speaker 2 Member not found
Speaker 3 Member not found
Backup Speaker Open
General Evaluator Bruce Goldfarb, ACB, CL
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian’s report (1 minute). Asks for Body Language Monitor’s report (1 minute, plus awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Nardia Aldridge, DTM
Evaluator 2 Member not found
Evaluator 3 Member not found
Aug 11 2008 – Airbnb is founded by Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia and Nathan Blecharczyk
Lease [lees] noun
- A contract renting land, buildings, etc., to another; a contract or instrument conveying property to another for a specified period or for a period determinable at the will of either lessor or lessee in consideration of rent or other compensation.
Amenity [uh-men-i-tee, uh-mee-ni-] noun, plural amenities.
- An agreeable way or manner; courtesy; civility:
- Any feature that provides comfort, convenience, or pleasure:
- The quality of being pleasing or agreeable in situation, prospect, disposition, etc.; pleasantness:
- Amenities, lavatory; bathroom: used as a euphemism.