Friday June 9, 2017 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Invocation Member not found
Toastmaster of the Day Member not found
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Member not found
Timer Member not found
Vote Counter Member not found
Body Language Monitor Member not found
Grammarian Member not found
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Member not found
Humorist Not Available
Speaker 1 Member not found
Speaker 2 Member not found
Speaker 3 Member not found
Backup Speaker Open
General Evaluator Member not found
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian’s report (1 minute). Asks for Body Language Monitor’s report (1 minute, plus awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Andrew Bern, DTM
Evaluator 2 Bruce Goldfarb
Evaluator 3 Member not found
Theme of the Day: School’s out
convocation [kon-vuh-key-shuh n] noun
1. a group of people gathered in answer to a summons; assembly.
2. a formal assembly at a college or university, especially for a graduationceremony.
commencement [kuh–mens-muh nt] noun
1. an act or instance of commencing; beginning:
2. the ceremony of conferring degrees or granting diplomas at the end ofthe academic year.
3. the day on which this ceremony takes place.