Friday June 30, 2017 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Greeter Member not found
Invocation Lorraine Campbell, DTM
Toastmaster of the Day Member not found
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Member not found
Timer Member not found
Vote Counter Member not found
Body Language Monitor Marc Samet, CC, CL
Videographer David F. Carr, DTM
Grammarian Nardia Aldridge, DTM
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Member not found
Humorist Not Available
Speaker 1 Member not found
Speaker 2 Member not found
Speaker 3 Member not found
"Believing when It's Hard to Believe" COMPETENT COMMUNICATION: 5. Your Body Speaks (evaluation form)
Backup Speaker Not Available
General Evaluator Bruce Pockey, DTM
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian's report (1 minute). Asks for Body Language Monitor's report (1 minute, plus awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Todd Lesk
Evaluator 2 Bruce Goldfarb, ACB, CL
Evaluator 3 Not Available
Theme of the Day: New Beginnings
met·a·mor·pho·sis [met-uh-mawr-fuh-sis] noun, plural met·a·mor·pho·ses
[met-uh-mawr-fuh-seez] (Show IPA)
1. Biology. a profound change in form from one stage to the next in thelife history of an organism, as from the caterpillar to the pupa and fromthe pupa to the adult butterfly.
2. a complete change of form, structure, or substance, as transformationby magic or witchcraft.
3. any complete change in appearance, character, circumstances, etc.
Ren·ais·sance [ren-uh-sahns,] noun
1.the activity, spirit, or time of the great revival of art, literature, andlearning in Europe beginning in the 14th century and extending to the17th century, marking the transition from the medieval to the modernworld.
2. the forms and treatments in art used during this period.
3. (sometimes lowercase) any similar revival in the world of art and learning.
4. (lowercase) a renewal of life, vigor, interest, etc.; rebirth; revival