Friday June 2, 2017 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Greeter Member not found
Invocation Member not found
Toastmaster of the Day Member not found
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Member not found
Timer Marc Samet
Vote Counter Member not found
Body Language Monitor Member not found
Videographer David F. Carr, DTM
Grammarian Member not found
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Member not found
Humorist Member not found
Speaker 1 Member not found
Speaker 2 Member not found
"How To Pack For International Travel-Carry On Style!" COMPETENT COMMUNICATION: 7. Research Your Topic (evaluation form)
Speaker 3 Nardia Aldridge, DTM
"The Trinity " COMPETENT COMMUNICATION: 5. Your Body Speaks (evaluation form)
Backup Speaker Open
General Evaluator Andrew Bern, DTM
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian’s report (1 minute). Asks for Body Language Monitor’s report (1 minute, plus awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Member not found
Evaluator 2 Member not found
Evaluator 3 Member not found
Theme of the Day: Vacations
Sabbatical [suh–bat-i-kuh l]
1. of or pertaining or appropriate to the Sabbath.
2. (lowercase) of or relating to a sabbatical year.
3. (lowercase) bringing a period of rest.
4. (lowercase) sabbatical year.
Noun any extended period of leave from one’s customary work,especially for rest, to acquire new skills or training, etc.
1. Military. a vacation or leave of absence granted to an enlisted person.
2. a usually temporary layoff from work:
Many plant workers have been forced to go on furlough.
3. a temporary leave of absence authorized for a prisoner from apenitentiary.
verb (used with object)
4. to grant a furlough to.
5. to lay (an employee or worker) off from work, usually temporarily.