Friday October 6, 2017 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Invocation Member not found
Toastmaster of the Day Nardia Aldridge, DTM
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Member not found
Timer Member not found
Vote Counter David F. Carr, DTM
Body Language Monitor Marc Samet, CC, CL
Videographer Member not found
Grammarian Member not found
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Todd Lesk
Humorist Member not found
Speaker 1 Lorraine Campbell, DTM
Speaker 2 Garfield Pitter, PI4
Speaker 3 Open
Backup Speaker Open
General Evaluator Member not found
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian's report (1 minute). Asks for Body Language Monitor's report (1 minute, plus awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Member not found
Evaluator 2 Member not found
Evaluator 3 Open
THEME - FINANCE
Fiduciary [fi-doo-shee-er-ee, -dyoo-] plural fiduciaries.
1. A person to whom property or power is entrusted for the benefit of another.
2. Of, based on, or in the nature of trust and confidence, as in public affairs
3. Depending on public confidence for value or currency, as fiat money.
Frugal [froo-guh l] adjective
1. Economical in use or expenditure; prudently saving or sparing; not wasteful
2. Entailing little expense; requiring few resources; meager; scanty: