Friday September 30, 2016 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Greeter Nardia Aldridge, DTM
Invocation Member not found
Toastmaster of the Day Member not found
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Todd Lesk
Timer Member not found
Vote Counter Member not found
Body Language Monitor David F. Carr, DTM
Videographer Member not found
Grammarian Bruce Pockey, DTM
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Member not found
Humorist Bruce Pockey, DTM
Speaker 1 Not Available
Speaker 2 Member not found
"A trip where I met my soul mate" COMPETENT COMMUNICATION: 6. Vocal Variety (evaluation form)
Speaker 3 Member not found
Backup Speaker Member not found
General Evaluator Bruce Goldfarb, ACB, CL
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian's report. Asks for Body Language Monitor's report (and awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Member not found
Evaluator 2 Lorraine Campbell, DTM
Evaluator 3 Open
Equinox [ee-kwuh-noks, ek-wuh-] noun
1. The time when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator, making night and day of approximately equal length all over the earth and occurring about March 21 (vernal equinox or spring equinox) and September 22 (autumnal equinox)
2. Either of the equinoctial points.
Festival [fes-tuh-vuh l] noun
1. A day or time of religious or other celebration, marked by feasting,ceremonies, or other observances:
2. A periodic commemoration, anniversary, or celebration:
3. A period or program of festive activities, cultural events, or entertainment4.