Friday September 23, 2016 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Greeter Not Available
Invocation Member not found
Toastmaster of the Day Bruce Goldfarb, ACB, CL
Introduces supporting roles. Leads the meeting.
Ah Counter Member not found
Timer Member not found
Vote Counter Member not found
Body Language Monitor Member not found
Videographer Nardia Aldridge, DTM
Grammarian Member not found
Leads word of the day contest.
Topics Master Member not found
Humorist Bruce Goldfarb, ACB, CL
Speaker 1 Member not found
Speaker 2 Member not found
Speaker 3 Andrew Bern, DTM
"Your Body Speaks: EF5 Tornado" COMPETENT COMMUNICATION: 5. Your Body Speaks (evaluation form)
Backup Speaker Open
General Evaluator Member not found
Explains the importance of evaluations. Introduces Evaluators. Asks for Grammarian's report. Asks for Body Language Monitor's report (and awarding of Best Gestures Ribbon). Gives overall evaluation of the meeting.
Evaluator 1 Member not found
Evaluator 2 Member not found
Evaluator 3 Member not found
Theme of the Day: Autumn
Words of the Day:
Cultivate [kuhl-tuh-veyt] verb (used with object), cultivated, cultivating.
1. To prepare and work on (land) in order to raise crops; till.
3. To promote or improve the growth of (a plant, crop, etc.) by labor and attention.
4. To produce by culture:
5. To develop or improve by education or training; train; refine:
6. To promote the growth or development of (an art, science, etc.); foster.
Cornucopia [kawr-nuh-koh-pee-uh, -nyuh-] noun
1. Classical Mythology. A horn containing food, drink, etc., in endless supply, said to have been a horn of the goat Amalthaea.
2. A representation of this horn is used as a symbol of abundance.
3. An abundant, overflowing supply.
4. A horn-shaped or conical receptacle or ornament