If you’d like to attend as a guest, please see http://www.clubawesome.org/open-house/
This is the volunteer signup page.
Responsible for food budget, picking up, setting up food
- MC David Carr: Introduction, Mission of Toastmasters
- Invocation and pledge
- Brief Overview of Toastmasters Program: Vice President of Education Lorraine Campbell
- MC explains structure of presentation, which will include a condensed Toastmasters meeting.
- MC introduces speakers
- Speech #1: Fred Segal (example speech from a relatively new member)
- Speech #2: Gordon Smith (example of an advanced speech, humorous)
- MC Introduces Evaluators
- Evaluation #1: Edith Oliva
- Evaluation #2: TBD
- MC Introduces Topics Master
- Topics Master: Juan Justiniano
– Select 2-3 Toastmasters
– Ask for volunteers among guests (reassure them no one will be called on unless they raise their hand)
- MC asks for reports from Timer, Grammarian, Body Language Monitor, Ah Counter. Each of these supporting players explains their role and its purpose.
- Closing argument: Why You Should Join Our Club
– Representative from Outspoken Toastmasters TBD
– Representative from Club Achievers TBD
– Club Awesome: Frank Kudrna, VP Membership
- MC invites questions from the audience (time permitting)
- MC thanks guests for attending and invites them to stay and talk; encourages guests to attend a regular meeting of one or more of the local clubs.