The District 47 Toastmasters Fall Conference 2017 details have been announced.
Our own Marilyn Brown will compete for the District 47 championship in the humorous speech contest.
In addition, several Club Awesome members will be in attendance this year. We look forward to learning, networking, and enjoying the entertainment along with you.
- Dates: Friday, November 17 – Sunday, November 19
- Friday: Early registration and welcome reception in the evening
- Saturday: Main conference
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served
- Keynote speeches by Darren LaCroix, 2001 World Champion of Public Speaking
- District humorous speech and evaluation contest finals
- Professional development workshop sessions
- Sunday: Breakfast with Darren LaCroix (for VIP ticket holders)
- Early registration ends November 6. Purchase tickets online.
- A special hotel rate is available at the DoubleTree, where the conference takes place, through November 6. Book your room online.
- For additional details on the conference, see the District 47 website.